We are one of 18 schools in the United States to hold the highest level of recognition granted by AMI for all of our program levels.
To maintain our Association Montessori Internationale (AMI) recognition, each year we must document our adherence to their standards. Every three years, we have an in-depth, on-site visit from an AMI consultant to assess the quality and authenticity of our program.
When researching a Montessori education for your child, it is important to understand that the term Montessori is not patented; therefore, it can be used freely by anyone. To find an authentic Montessori education for your child, affiliation with a recognized organization such as AMI is critical. Come visit and see for yourself the AMI difference, and visit AMI’s website for more information about the recognition process and teacher-certification requirements.
Additional Accreditations and Affiliations
• Connecticut Association of Independent Schools (CAIS)
• CT Department of Education (CT DOE)
• Montessori Administrators Association (MAA)
• Montessori Schools of Connecticut (MSC)
• Montessori Training Center of New England (MTCNE)
• The North American Montessori Teachers' Association (NAMTA)